It’s been an amazing summer for the Tuschl family. We’ve been RVing for relaxing vacations and trips to dance competitions. My team and I are refreshed, recharged, and ready to get back to business
Whether you’ve slowed down and taken a vacation or have been working hard through the summer – remember the business can only grow as much as the CEO. Remember to prioritize taking care of yourself; scheduling time for exercise, and planning nutritious meals.
When you’re in a good place and feeling ready to dive in and take action, here are the back to business strategies you need to crush your goals and cruise through the next quarter.
Let’s get started!
First, revisit your vision.
Consider the following questions, evaluate, then make a plan.
- What goals did you originally set in January for December?
- Are you on track?
- Have you changed gears?
- Do you need to refine, tweak, or completely change?
- What are the refreshed and revisited goals you want to achieve by the end of Q4?
If you found in your evaluation, that you’re falling short of your goals and you need quick cash…
Revamp your incentives for retention and referral
- Do an audit of your products or services.
- Evaluate what’s working to discover where to direct your focus.
- Get creative and put a new spin on a best-seller.
- Bundle customer favorite products or services together for a discounted price.
- Reward your customers with a special sale and incentivize them to send new customers your way.
(Bonus CEO tip: A little gratitude goes a long way.)
Send a note of gratitude to someone in your support system, your team, co-workers, your partner. Giving thanks to the people who help us get where we want to go provides massive momentum for moving forward.
Now that you’ve done the reflection and evaluating, and started expressing gratitude… it’s time to consider where pivots are necessary.
Remember, that wherever you are in the goals you set for yourself this year, you can’t go back and make changes. You can only keep moving forward.
So let’s keep going! It’s time to get to work!
Be realistic with your to-do's
- Brain dump using the to-do now, to-do soon, parking lot strategy, and regularly evaluate your top 3 high priority items.
Check out my REEL on Instagram to learn how to do this!
- Make educated and efficient decisions and use support where you need it.
- Delegate out the tasks that aren’t in your zone of genius.
- Be transparent with your goals and share clear expectations with your team.
Wherever the end of summer finds you on your journey, you can absolutely make a plan TODAY that will generate leads and sales in your business through the end of the year. I’m thrilled to be able to help you get there.
Be sure to explore our 3 levels of masterminds – from those just getting started to those with multimillion dollar businesses. To learn more about each mastermind opportunity, click here. Search no more for your inner circle…. You just found it!