Your team is the backbone of your business.
But a common concern among business owners is this:
“Is my team worth it?”
Now, this is a pretty valid question to ask…
But it’s definitely not something you can easily answer.
See, you need to be able to assess your team properly to find out whether or not you’ve hired mediocre employees.
And it’ll take even more time for you to think about what to do next.
If this is something you’re struggling with…
I’ve got some good news for you:
You don’t have to do this alone.
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations Podcast, I share four great tips that will help you find out how your team is really performing and what you can do to help them excel.
The Key Questions
- Did we hire the wrong person?
- How do we know if we’re hiring an A-player versus a C-player?
- How can we set crystal clear expectations with our team?
- How do we properly follow up with our team?
What You’ll Learn
- One big mistake most business owners make when it comes to hiring
- The value of honest communication
- Why you need to train your team regularly
- How to set proper accountability and follow-up
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.