This is not a trait we wish to see among our team members.
We unknowingly enable them to feel entitled.
It can show up during money talk…
When delegating tasks…
And sometimes, even on how they talk to us.
So, the question is…
Is there something we can do about it?
The short answer is yes.
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I’ll reveal everything you need to know about team member entitlement and what you can do to keep it at bay.
Jump in and let’s get started!
The Key Questions
- What does entitlement look like in team members?
- What do I do with entitled team members?
- How do I unknowingly allow entitlement among my team members?
- What are the things I can do to remove entitlement within my team?
What You’ll Learn
- Why entitlement happens and how CEOs cause it
- The areas that show entitlement in a business
- The red flag about entitlement over money
- How to take responsibility for entitled team members
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.