Hello everyone and welcome back! Today I am bringing back one of my good friends, Laura Meyer. Laura just launched a brand new book called “Win Win” and I wanted to pick her brain all about it. This new book is centered around relationship marketing and after reading it I knew I had to bring her back on the podcast to share her process of writing it, what inspired her, and dive deeper into the topic.
In this interview with Laura we discuss:
- Laura's story and her 20 year entrepreneurial history
- What a pipeline is and how it can help you in your business
- Quality over quantity, customizing messaging over repurposing
- Ways relationship marketing can be beneficial
- Getting your team to participate in relationship marketing
This strategy is something I have been doing the last 20 years in my business and I believe everyone needs to learn more about it . In this digital world, this is an old school strategy that STILL WORKS. I am so happy Laura is back on the podcast and I can't wait for you to hear the gold in this episode! Enjoy!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.