How do you define a good leader?
Is it someone who’s always in charge?
Or is it someone who knows when to step back and let the team lead?
The answer, of course, is the latter.
A true leader brings out the best in everyone in the team.
A true leader knows when to step up and when to let the team do the work.
And a true leader knows that winning alone is not winning at all.
So, if you hog all the glory and take charge of every single thing in your business…
Are you truly leading?
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I speak about how you can let go and delegate tasks efficiently and effectively to make your team happier and better.
Ready to learn what it takes to truly lead?
The Key Questions
- Is your love of being in charge helping or hurting your leadership skills?
- How can you start letting go and trusting your team?
- How can you hold my team accountable?
- What is true leadership all about?
What You’ll Learn
- My favorite delegation hack
- Why your why does matter
- If micromanaging will keep you stuck for life
- What really happens when your team wins
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.