Welcome back to Well Oiled Operations! Today I am interviewing founder of Beverly's Angels Non Profit Faith Schwalbach. I have never had a non profit client in the past but working with Faith has made me realize just how similar a non profit and for profit business are. Their donors are just like our clients, we're looking for gross revenues and more sales, they're looking for more donations! Faith is a wealth of knowledge and brings so much value to our program! She has built her business in such a short amount of time, only launching in 2019 she has hit the ground running.
I talk with Faith about:
- Her journey starting a non profit
- Creating something from nothing and changing the lives of children through donations from others
- Her experience inside of our Powerhouse program
- The best advice Faith received to gain confidence in business
- Learning lessons from the past 3 years in business
- Turning NO into a challenge
Faith is the definition of a POWERHOUSE and we are so blessed to have her in our circle. You are going to get so much out of this episode, can't wait for you to hear! Enjoy!
- Join our Protect Your Profit webinar click here.
- Book a consult with us
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.