Welcome back to Well Oiled Operations! Today I am interviewing founder of Beverly's Angels Non Profit Faith Schwalbach. I have never had a non profit client in the past but working with Faith has made me realize just how similar a non profit and for profit business are. Their donors are just like our clients, we're looking for gross revenues and more sales, they're looking for more donations! Faith is a wealth of knowledge and brings so much value to our program! She has built her business in such a short amount of time, only launching in 2019 she has hit the ground running.
I talk with Faith about:
- Her journey starting a non profit
- Creating something from nothing and changing the lives of children through donations from others
- Her experience inside of our Powerhouse program
- The best advice Faith received to gain confidence in business
- Learning lessons from the past 3 years in business
- Turning NO into a challenge
Faith is the definition of a POWERHOUSE and we are so blessed to have her in our circle. You are going to get so much out of this episode, can't wait for you to hear! Enjoy!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.