Imagine having a brilliant idea.
It sounds so great that you’re just sure it’s going to make your business exponentially better.
Then what if you parked that idea.
Let it simmer.
Sleep on it.
And brainstorm some more.
What do you think would happen?
In this episode of the Foot Traffic Podcast, I speak about how the Old Stacy would never let a brilliant idea “go to waste”. She’d probably implement it ASAP—no questions asked!
If you’re just like the Old Stacy, you’ll learn why more planning will always get you bigger results.
The Key Questions
- How the Old Stacy dealt with new ideas? (00:003)
- How much better could an idea get if you took the time to develop it? (1:27)
- Is there such a thing as brainstorming an idea for far too long? (4:59)
- What is the opportunity cost of doing a quick thing? (8:20)
- What happens when the ‘doing’ isn’t getting a return? (10:34)
What You’ll Learn
- You’re wasting time being fast (1:12)
- Business is boring at the top level (3:24)
- The ‘dangerous’ Tony Robbins quote (3’:50)
- Four steps to prepare you for your biggest results ever (5:25)
- Slow and steady wins the race (9:18)
- Join our FREE 5-day challenge here
- To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations, Click here.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.