There is only one thing certain in life:
Life is filled with uncertainties.
And entrepreneurs like you and I are more vulnerable to such uncertainties.
Because not only is our life at stake at every turn…
We also need to deal with how unprecedented situations can affect our businesses.
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations Podcast, I talk with one of my clients, Thaime Nañez, and her experience when it comes to dealing with uncertainties and how she prepares for what’s ahead.
The Key Questions
- Should we continue to do business during times of uncertainty?
- What sets businesses that fail and succeed during times of uncertainty?
- What are the best business lessons from the pandemic?
- What can we do to make sure that our business survives during times of uncertainty?
What You’ll Learn
- The best mindset to adopt during times of uncertainty
- Best business practices during times of uncertainty
- Why you need to surround yourself with people who want to win
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.