Are you interested to find out what it feels like to be on a coaching call…
Without any strings attached?
Do you have burning questions about your business operations…
And you just can’t find the right answer to it?
Do you want to know how I handle my coaching clients?
If you answered yes to all these questions…
Well, you’re in luck!
In this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I’ll give you a behind-the-scenes look at how we do Q&A sessions in the company.
Ready to hop on the call with us?
The Key Questions
- How do you get a new employee to take ownership?
- When is a good time to bring on a business partner?
- How do you figure out my critical number?
- Can CEOs delegate and get tasks off of their plates?
What You’ll Learn
- How to plan and STICK to the plan
- How to create a roadmap for your business
- How to organize who reports to who with new hires
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.