I've been getting a lot of questions about raising prices because of inflation. Raising our prices can be so difficult, but inflation is a very real thing right now, prices are going up everywhere so we shouldn't be afraid as small business owners to do the same.
In today's episode I'm addressing all the questions you have about whether or not to raise your prices because of inflation and how to go about it.
Three key takeaways from this episode:
1. One of the biggest questions I get is whether or not you need to make an announcement about raising your prices. I'm sharing my best advice here.
2. Another thing people worry about is making their current customers mad or losing business. I'll tell you exactly what you need to be considering to make sure this isn't a problem.
3. When you decide to raise your prices because of inflation there are some practical steps you need to take. I'll share with you exactly what you need to do.
Just like anything you decide to change in your small business, raising your prices can be intimidating. But I promise it will bring huge benefits to your bottom line. And during times of inflation, you can't afford not to.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider