Welcome back! Today I am interviewing advertising executive, Jason Harris. Jason is a co founder and CEO of a 200 plus employee agency called Mekanism. They have worked with many well known brands such as Peloton and Ben and Jerrys. He is also a successful author, recently writing his book titled “The Soulful Art of Persuasion” where he speaks on his journey as a business owner and his own personal journey through life in advertisement. Jason has spent much of his time in the advertisement world, he has been learning and observing and has taken all of that knowledge to start his agency 15 years ago.
I talked with Jason about:
- The Soulful Art of Persuasion and what led him to writing it
- Why do some see the word “persuasion” as a four letter or bad word
- What his “superpower” in his industry
- Why closing is never a good idea
- 4 core principles of persuasion
Jason also has a marketing podcast where he is interviewing some big CEO's. His methods are studied in cases at Harvard Business School and we get into some very interesting conversations all about persuasion and the art of business. This is definitely an episode you are going to want to check out!
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.