This episode is my honest review of Tony Robbins' business mastery.
It's been on my bucket list for a long time but I wasn't previously able to justify attending because it meant taking seven days away from my family. So when I had the chance to attend virtually, I jumped at it.
In this episode, I'm giving my candid feedback about whether or not this event was worth the investment by laying out all the pros and cons of the experience.
3 key takeaways to listen for in this episode:
1. Was it worth it? I'm sharing the action steps I always take when I attend an event like business mastery to make sure I maintain momentum and make back my investment.
2. The good, the bad, the ugly. There were some speakers that were really valuable, some repetition of basic things I needed reminders of, and one thing in particular that I really didn't like.
3. The major benefit of events versus free resources. I'm a huge fan of events versus podcasts and books for the exact reasons I'm sharing here.
If you have the chance to attend Business Mastery, of course, you'll have to decide for yourself if it will be worth it for you. Hopefully the pros and cons listed here will help you make an informed choice.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider