Your manager is a key member of your team.
He or she basically represents you and what you stand for with the rest of your employees.
So, when your manager isn’t performing right…
…it spells trouble for the present and the future of your business.
That’s why in this episode of the Well-Oiled Operations™ Podcast, I dive deep into what it means when your manager isn’t performing.
I talk about the possible signs of underperformance…
And what you can do to nip the problem in the bud.
The Key Questions
- What should I do when my manager isn’t performing?
- What happens when my manager doesn’t take accountability for their actions?
- What do I do when my manager always shows up late?
- How should I deal with team members who don’t respect my manager?
What You’ll Learn
- The 5 red flags of an underperforming manager
- The problem when a manager is “too nice”
- How to have hard conversations with your manager
- Why a manager can either be the most amazing or worst person to get into your business
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System – How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. To learn more about Well-Oiled Operations click here.